Have you ever played the language game Jie-Long? We have detailed instructions in our Spring Homeschooling series: Words Jie-Long game. Please feel free to check it out.
In this activity, we have added a little twist. Are you and your children ready to come and take up the challenge?
玩法說明和下載 HOW-TO and DOWNLOAD
2. 遊戲紙共有兩張：<甲> 是普遍級； <乙> 是挑戰級。
3. 每張接龍紙是一組遊戲。每組遊戲使用12個字 (都在基礎漢字500課程之內)。
5. 每頁底部是餘下的字。將它們逐個填到適當的橢圓形空檔，順時針方向一個字接下一個字都要能組成一組兩個字的詞語。一直循環回到頂部中央 (12點) 的字。一共是12個詞語。
1. Print out the game sheets by clicking on the images above.
2. There are 2 sheets each in both simplified and traditional versions. Sheet <甲> is the regular level. Sheet <乙> is the challenge level.
3. Each sheet is one game. Each game uses the 12 characters (all taught in the Basic Chinese 500 course) printed on the sheet.
4. There are different clues printed on each sheet already.
5. The remaining characters are printed at the bottom of each sheet. Fill one character into each oval, in a clockwise direction. Two consecutive characters should form a word, until you reach the one at the top centre (12 o’clock position). There is a total of 12 words.玩法提示 HELPFUL TIPS
1. As you copy each character into the oval, cross out each one as you move along to keep track.
2. You could also cut out the characters into individual word cards. That way you can have the flexibility to test out and make changes. You could then glue them in place once you are satisfied with your answers.