希望我們在這裏分享的各種遊戲能帶給孩子學習的歡樂，也帶給你更多的家庭教學靈感。大家發到【講媽 ⦁ 講爸】Facebook 群組 的孩子學習照片為我們帶來很大的鼓舞。要是你還未加入我們的大家庭，那就要趕快去看看喔！
We hope you have been finding these activities and tips helpful and fun. We certainly have been enjoying your pictures and feedback in our Sagebooks HK Parent Support Facebook Group. If you haven’t checked us out there yet, please take a quick second to join!
ACTIVITY OF THE WEEK
This week, we’ll again be playing two games that our parents might find familiar: Go Fish and Old Maid. You can even re-use the fish cards you made for the Fishing Game last week!
Quick Tip: The younger your child is, the fewer character options you should present them. For example, if your child is 3, have them choose between 2 characters. If your child is 5, you can have 5+ characters.
準備 HOW TO MAKE
- 完成所有你想用的字 (經驗之談：大約需要最少10個不同的字)
- Draw and cut out a bunch of fish
- Write the character on 4 cards
- Have the children color/decorate the backs of each card
- Repeat until you are done with all the characters you want to use (Ideally, you will need at least 10 different characters.)
*Alternate ideas: Instead of cards, you can cut out fish, circles, stars, cars, etc. Do whatever your child likes or you prefer.
*Quick Tip: To make the cards last longer, you can laminate before you cut. Make sure to finish coloring before you do.
遊戲方法 HOW TO PLAY
去釣魚 (4歲以上，2人或以上遊戲) Go Fish (age 4+, 2+ players)
1. Deal out 3-5 cards to each player and spread the rest of the cards face down on a flat surface.
2. Player 1 chooses another player and asks them if they have a character. If that player does, they give the card to Player 1. If not, they say, “Go fish” or “去釣魚” (qù diào yú). Player 1 then chooses a card from the pile.
3. Player 2 does the same thing.
4. When a player gets all 4 cards, they have made a set. Put the set down in front of them and keep going. If a player has no more cards, they can draw 3-5 cards from the pile. When there are no more cards in the deck, there is no more fishing, but players can keep asking other players if they have a card.
5. Keep taking turns until all the sets are made. Whoever has the most sets wins the game.
Alternate ways to play: If a player gets a card from another player, they can continue asking for a different card until someone tells them to, “Go fish.”
Quick Tip: For younger children, instead of 4 cards making a set, you can try 2 or 3 cards instead. In our video, we had the kids make two sets of 2 cards because they could not hold all the cards in their hand at once.
抽烏龜 (3歲以上，2人或以上遊戲) Old Maid (age 3+, 2+ players)準備 Set Up
1. Make sure you have even numbers for all character cards.
2. Randomly choose a card to take out. This is the “Old Maid.” Show the children this card.
1. Deal out all the cards to the players. Some players may have more cards than others.
2. Ask players to discard all the pairs they have face up. Do NOT discard a three of a kind. In that case, discard a pair and keep the third card.
3. Beginning with the youngest player, each child takes turns offering their cards face down to the player on their left.
4. That person will take a card and then see if the card will make a pair with their current cards. If it does, they will discard the pair face up. If not, they will keep the card and now offer their cards face down to the player on their left.
5. Keep taking turns until no more pairs can be made. That player with the card with no pair is the “Old Maid” and loses the game.
a. To make the game harder for older children, you can choose to keep the “Old Maid” card face down so the children do not know what card to avoid.
b. For young children, you can have whoever ends up as the “Old Maid” the winner.
c. You can also have the player with the most pairs win and avoid in addition to a loser, or you can do away with the loser entirely.
Quick Tip: Players can shuffle their cards before offering them face down to the next player.
我們希望能看到你的孩子做這些遊戲的照片或影片，也希望能聽到你的意見或提問。更歡迎加入我們的【講媽 ⦁ 講爸】Facebook 群組，我們等你喔。
We would love to hear your comments and see pictures of your kids doing the activities. Make sure you join our Sagebooks HK Parent Support Facebook Group and share with us!