WHAT YOU NEED
- Playdough, clay, modeling clay, kinetic sand, or anything that can hold a moldable shape
HOW TO PLAY
Forming Characters (age 3+, single person)
1. Show your child the character you want them to make (either directly from the book or from flash cards).
2. Show your child how to make the character with the playdough.
3. Have your child make the character with the playdough.
4. Repeat until you are done with all the materials and characters you want to use.
Alternate ideas: If your child doesn’t have the manual dexterity to make the characters, you can have them guess the characters you’re making as you’re making it. Put each stroke down in order and ask them to guess after each stroke.